General Obstetrics & Gynecology
Looking to find a highly-skilled gynecologist on Long Island? Take a closer look at the OB/GYN team at Women's Contemporary Care Associates (WCCA). With an expert staff of female and male obstetrician gynecologists, we provide general and preventive care to women of all ages: from adolescents and expectant mothers to women managing the effects of menopause (and beyond).
Our practice also features a team of renowned subspecialists in maternal-fetal medicine, gynecologic oncology, urogynecology and pelvic reconstruction, and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery to provide a complete spectrum of care to women from all walks of life. This multidisciplinary, patient-focused approach, combined with technologically-advanced outpatient facilities ensure you receive the high quality medical care you need... delivered with the compassion every woman deserves.
We are also affiliated with NYU Winthrop Hospital, a leading regional provider of women's healthcare. Winthrop is a recipient of the Maternity Excellence Care Award, the Gynecologic Surgery Award and the Women's Health Excellence Award from HealthGrades, the nation's most trusted source of healthcare provider information. It's also been named one of the best regional hospitals for maternity care in the New York metropolitan area by U.S. News & World Report. Together with the breadth of expertise within our practice, this enables each of our physicians to provide you with the best possible OB/GYN care without limit to resources or knowledge.
- Preventive Exams
- Benign Gynecological Surgery
- Menopause Care
- LEEP and Cryotherapy
- Family Planning & Contraception
- Transvaginal & Abdominal Ultrasound
- Color Doppler Sonography
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery & Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Gynecologic Oncology Consultation Service
WCCA provides sensitive preventive care and medical treatment to pre-teens and teens experiencing gynecological problems. Our caring, compassionate doctors believe it's vital to help young women start on the path to sound gynecological and sexual health. From pre-college examinations and human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccinations, to treating teens with irregular menstrual disorders and other medical issues, our OB/GYN doctors have extensive experience (and sensitivity) treating adolescents and young women.
- Low-risk obstetrics care
- Prenatal visits
- Office-based laboratory drawn station
- Information about childbirth preparation & other classes
Because of our affiliation with Winthrop, all our obstetrics patients deliver at their New Life Center, which features 16 private, state-of-the-art labor/delivery/recovery suites and a full range of advanced, specialized inpatient services. A New York State-designated Regional Perinatal Center, Winthrop is equipped to handle the most challenging cases with:
- A safety team that makes rounds twice a day, every day
- Labor/delivery nurses certified in advanced life saving and trained in electronic fetal monitoring
- Long Island's only Fetal Surgery Program
- Highest rated Neonatal ICU with outcomes among the very best in the world. The NICU treats high-risk infants born at Winthrop, and cares for scores of seriously ill newborns transported annually to Winthrop from other hospitals for specialized treatment.
- Long Island's only OB/GYN Hospitalist service. This program ensures that a board-certified obstetrician is at the hospital around-the-clock, giving expectant mothers—and women in need of emergency procedures—added peace of mind.
To schedule an appointment with one of our obstetrician gynecologists, call 516.663.3010.