Women's Contemporary Care Associates offers Long Island women a full spectrum of high-quality OB/GYN services. Our subspecialties comprise:
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine, which offers state-of-the-art care to patients with complicated pregnancies to optimize the health of the mother and fetus and includes the region's only Fetal Surgery program.
- Gynecologic Oncology, which provides the full scope of gynecologic cancer treatment and support services.
- Urogynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery specializing in the treatment of such conditions as pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, overactive bladder, recurrent urinary tract infections and bowel incontinence.
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology to women and adolescents.
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery that treats benign and malignant disorders using a variety techniques.
- OB/GYN Hospitalist service, which ensures that board-certified obstetricians are at Winthrop-University Hospital around-the-clock.
For an appointment with one of the board-certified OB/GYN doctors or subspecialists in any of these practice areas, call 516.663.3010.