Women's Contemporary Care Associates offers the finest in comprehensive, compassionate OB/GYN services to Long Island women. Affiliated with Winthrop-University Hospital, our team of gynecologist obstetricians and subspecialists work closely with women and their doctors to ensure each patient receives the highest level of medical care through our outpatient offices and the Hospital's award-winning inpatient facilities.
Our full spectrum of women's healthcare services includes:
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine. Our board-certified perinatal specialists provide state-of-the-art care to patients with complicated pregnancies to optimize the health of the mother and fetus. This includes the region's only Fetal Surgery program which provides in-utero, often life-saving treatment options including laser ablation of placental vessels for twin to twin transfusion syndrome, as well as such advanced diagnostics as 3D/4D ultrasounds, amniocentesis, chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS) and cordocentesis.
- Gynecologic Oncology. WCCA's gynecologic oncology team provides the full scope of gynecologic cancer services such as radical and ultra-radical procedures, delivery of chemotherapy, access to clinical trials, minimally invasive surgery, and a full scope of support services, including palliative care.
- Urogynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery. Our division includes fellowship trained urogynecolgists, specializing in the treatment of conditions such as pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, overactive bladder, recurrent urinary tract infections, bowel incontinence, and other conditions that are related to pelvic floor dysfunction. We also perform minimally invasive pelvic surgery, vaginal reconstruction, neuromodulation and laparoscopic/robotic surgery.
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology for women of all ages, including adolescents, expectant mothers and women managing the effects of menopause. We provide preventive care, deliver babies and perform minor and major gynecologic surgeries.
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery. Both benign and malignant disorders are treated by a variety of minimally invasive surgical techniques including laparoscopic, robotic, vaginal, and mini-laparotomic surgery to help minimize pain and scarring and promote faster healing.
- OB/GYN Hospitalist service. This service ensures that board-certified obstetricians are at Winthrop-University Hospital around-the-clock, giving expectant mothers, and women in need of emergency procedures, added peace of mind.
For an appointment with one of the board-certified OB/GYN doctors or subspecialists in any of these practice areas, call 516.663.3010.